Top 10 Reasons God Never Received Tenure
1. He never got a Ph.D.
2. He had only one major publication.
3. It wasn't published in a refereed journal.
4. Some doubt that he wrote it Himself.
5. Sure, he created the world, but what has he done since?
6. The scientific community can't replicate his results.
7. He rarely came to class and just told students, "Read the book."
8. His office hours are irregular and sometimes held on a mountaintop.
9. He doesn't present at conferences.
10. He spent too much time teaching and not enough time doing research.